Life Enhancement and Music Focus Areas
- New criteria and guidelines for these categories will be posted here in 2015.
- Medical research projects that seek to provide innovative advances related to illness, disease or wellness are being considered on an invitation-only basis.
- Currently, grant proposals are being considered on an invitation-only basis.
Please do not send unsolicited materials.
- The Foundation makes grants to 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations.
- Of particular interest to the Foundation are programs that benefit low-income and under-resourced populations.
- The Foundation considers only one request per organization per 12-month period.
- The Foundation seeks not to be the only funder for an organization or project.
- The Foundation does not provide funding for events, individuals, government agencies or religious organizations.
- The Foundation does not provide funding to organizations that discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
- Strong geographic preference is given to organizations within the Metropolitan Atlanta community.
- To be considered, organizations must have at least one paid staff member.